Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Summer Sailing Program 2010/2011

The southern hemisphere summer is just just around the corner and so it is time I look at my sailing program. This year I have decided that is it is time to try some Laser sanctioned regatta's. For the past few years I have only fronted to Victorian Laser Masters Regatta and I must say I have enjoyed them. So looking forward to the challenge for this year. Below are the regatta's that I am planning to attend, subject to family or work activities taking a precedence.
  • Nov 06-07, Jolly Roger Laser Regatta, PMYC, VIC
  • Nov 13-14, VLA Port Phillip Championships, MSC, VIC
  • Feb 05-06, VLMasters Championship & Youth Regatta, MMYC, VIC
  • Feb 11-14, Australian Masters Championships, PSSAC, NSW
  • Mar 19-20, VLA Championships, MCCRAEYC, VIC
So if anyone else is planning to attend any of these events, I would be interested in hearing from you, as I find it is fun sharing the experience.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment